Day 1 – Ho Chi Minh City - Arrival Day - 18 June 2018
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City! Meeting our representative at the airport and transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Saigon till 19:00hrs. Between 19:00 – 22:00PM we have Welcome dinner at the Hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City. Please note that; Our arrival airport transfer services will be available between 07:00 am and 23:00pm from Tan Son Nhat Airport.
Day 2 – Ho Chi Minh City – Full Day - B2B Workshop – 19 June 2017
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included
Breakfast between 06:00 am – 09:00 AM. Agency registration between 09:00am and 09:30. We have full day B2B Networking between 09:30am and 17:00pm. Today evening we have welcome Gala Dinner at the hotel between 19:30pm and 22:30pm. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3 – Ho Chi Minh City – Half Day B2B Workshop – Saigon River Dinner Cruise – 20 June 2017
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included
Breakfast between 06:00AM– 09:00AM. Agency registration between 09:00am and 09:30am. We have Half day B2B Networking between 09:30AM and 11:30AM. Lunch break until 12:45 and at 13:00 we depart for Saigon city tour. Visit to Unification Palace, Wars Crimes Remnant, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the Opera House. Start your tour visiting the Reunification Palace, once a symbol of the South Vietnamese Government. It was here on 30 April 1975, that the war ended when a North Vietnamese Army tank crashed through its gates. See the war room, the banquet hall and the presidential office with the unusual gifts which have been received. Next stop is the War Remnants Museum. Here, your guide will tell the story of the city’s darkest and most tragic hours during the Vietnam War. The museum contains displays of military aircraft, weaponry and many photographs – some that are quite graphic in nature. Finally, you will see the two iconic architectural landmarks the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office built between 1877 and 1883 by renowned designer Gustav Eiffel. The cathedral remains an active church with services each day and is favored backdrop for Vietnamese wedding photographs. From the cathedral, take a short stroll along Dong Khoi Street to the Opera House. From a bomb shelter to housing the parliamentary Lower House, the Opera House has had an interesting history. Restored in 1995 the Opera House has returned to its roots and is once again a theatre. You will be dropped at your hotel at 17:30 and prepare for dinner cruise starting 18:30 and ending at 21:00.
Day 4 – Saigon Departure – 21 June 2017
You are free until pick up and transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for your onward departure flight. We hope you have a memorable time in Saigon and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another B2B workshop organization. Have a safe trip back home and thank you for choosing Workshop Travelshop!
- Airport Transfers
- 3 Night Accommodation 5 Star PARKROYAL SAIGON HOTEL
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- 2 Lunches
- 1 day B2B workshop with professionals.
- A bottle of mineral water is served on bus
- Half a day city fam tours with professional English speaking tour guides and all entrance fees included.
- International flights
- Insurance: All types
- Vietnam entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
- You should be a Travel Agency, Tour Operator or MICE & Wedding Organisers who wants to promote Vietnam.
- You should follow up our programmes and times Schedule.
- You are allowed to bring one of your colleague with you. But he or she also should visit and meet with Exhibitors in a day.
- We will arrange 4 and 5 Star hotel accommodation for you
- If requested any official papers from your side to keep in our records, than you should provide it accordingly.
- You should bring your business card with you.
- If you are not able to provide that you are a travel agencies, than we may cancel your hosted-buyer reservation with us.
- We are the responsible only for the mentioned included services above in the itinerary.
- Please make your registration untill 10th Jun 2018.