WORLD ROMANCE TRAVEL CONFERENCE & B2B NETWORKING EVENT EURASIA IN NORTH CYPRUS ITINERARY
Destination Weddings and Romance Travel Industry that is steadily growing over the world, will be gathering in one of the most unique destinations of the world, North Cyprus. As International Association of Destination Wedding Professionals, we annually organize World Romance Travel Conference&B2B Networking Event Eurasia in North Cyprus, North Cyprus that is a widely considered the most important conference in destination weddings.
Day 1: Arrival to Bodrum and Welcome Dinner (06 March 2023, Monday)
Day 2: Destination Wedding (IADWP) Guest Speakers (07 March 2023, Tuesday)
Breakfast, Lunch, Gala Dinner Included
Day 3: Destination Weddings and Romance Industry Professionals B2B Meetings (08 March 2023, Wednesday)
Breakfast, Lunch, Farewell Dinner Included
Day 4: Final Day for 17th Edition of World Romance Travel Conference&B2B Networking Event Eurasia (09 March 2023, Thursday)
After the breakfast from 07:00 to 09:30 Early departures to be sent off to Airport via transfer services provided. Thanks for attending our 17th Edition of World Romance Travel Conference&B2B Networking Event Eurasia. Hope to see you again on our next event.
- Return Airport Transfer Services
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation in North Cyprus
- 3 Open Buffet Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 1 Welcome dinner
- 1 Gala Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- B2B Networking Event Participation
- Destination Weddings and Romance Industry Speaker Sessions
- Professional English speaking tour guides
- International flights
- Insurance of all types
- Country entry Visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, laundry
- All and any kind or vaccinations, documents, medical treatments, quarantine requirements related to Covid-19 pandemic and any other outbreaks.
- PCR tests
- Abide by the Workshop calendar.
- Act in line with departure times
- Minimum 30 pre-appointments taken per Hosted Buyers that to be signed by the appointee.
- Hosted Buyers not to promote their own “incoming” services to the participants and if detected, would be disqualified and charged for the full fee
- Accommodations assigned should be taken into consideration and may not be altered during the trip in North Cyprus
- Flight details to be registered on the system and we are not responsible of transfer services for the ones that are not registered
- Please check your appointments and business cards
- Only registered parties can enroll in Hosted Buyer Program. No one else can be invited without prior permission. Only the officially invited ones may stay through the event.
- We are expecting all Hosted Buyers to pay necessary attention and care for this event
- You can ask for help of our team to be located in Hosted Buyer area throughout the event
- Accepted invitations to Hosted Buyers are non-transferable. In case, where the Hosted Buyer is no longer able to attend, another attendee from their organization may replace with a renewed application, placed 45 days prior
- Hosted Buyers who do not inform the Organizer of their cancellation and do not participate in the program, will be deemed a No-Show at 100%.
- All cancellations are subject to a written request and to be confirmed in return
- Land tours “only” cancellation policy: Fully refundable in any cases and credit towards to the next event under Force Majeure conditions till 3 weeks event start date. 3 Weeks before 100% credit, 2 Weeks before Non-refundable
- Whether you have altered the dates and/or any Event and Fam Trip purchases made by you from our product selection, you may use the credit by the rates as indicated above towards your purchases for the duration of 1 years on Workshop TravelShop events.